Sunday, January 3, 2010

Let the Monkey Win


A little travel tip - #37:
Let the monkey win! HA HA
Well, I decided to go ahead and scrap this funny moment.

The layout has hidden journaling again as I did on another recent layout with images from my India 2008 trip. I also used glimmer mist on this layout -- but after looking at the completed project I covered most of it up! I doubt most people would even notice it. This product if fun, but I still struggle sometimes in the best way to use it. Of course I mixed up my Thickers title. I just love doing this to give the page a little more of a whimsical feel to it. I read somewhere that if you see a movie poster with a mixed color and font title -- you know it is a romantic chic flick. Maybe all my layouts are too!

No comments:

Post a Comment