Oh I'm wired! This is a pretty basic layout -- except -- did you see!? The Wire!? I actually added this wire on the advice of a fellow cropper buddy. Why? Well, because my silly letter would not stay stuck! HAHA! I'm not kidding. These acrylic letters would not seem to stay put when traditional liquid glue. I didn't want to use glue dots because I felt that the dots would show too much. So, when in doubt -- use wire! I actually really like the added touch to the layout. Here is a close up.
Also, I've decide that I'm going to try and start listing all the products - or at least those of note - in the blog. I hope this will help with any layouts that I want to submit to challenges or for those reading to know what materials I used.
- Blue pattered paper - DCWV, Tahiti Beach Stack
- Drk-brown dotted pattered paper - My Minds Eye, Breaking Free Collection
- Brown-rusty colored pattered paper - Dream Street Papers LLC, Remember The Moments - Christian
- Cardstock - WorldWin Papers - Double Mates
- Circles cut with EK Success 1 1/2 " circle punch
- Random ribon
- Unknown acrylic alpha
- Gold 24 gauge wire
- Zig Memory System - Calligraphy - Chocolate pen