Love this layout and that I got to use some new products! Here is the creation from ColourQ number 78!
Sunday, March 27, 2011
Friday, March 18, 2011
Wednesday, February 9, 2011
Sunday, January 30, 2011
Friday, January 21, 2011
A lovely creation for the ColourQ Challenge # 68.
Some older brads from a "road trip theme" worked wonderful on this layout. Also, a little hand journaling around the layout creates a faux frame.
As always mixing fonts are a fav of mine... I love you American Crafts!!!
- Cardstock: So saffron, cherry cobbler, & white
- October Afternoon, Night Light: Louie
- Basic Grey Papers: Marrakech
- 7Gypsies Fabric Tape
- American Crafts Thickers: Lulaby Sunflower & Tinsel Red
- Various Brads
- Zig Calligraphy Pen: Chocolate
- Rickrack: lt yellow
Wednesday, January 12, 2011
As I just joined the design team at ColourQ I wanted to do a really fun layout for the Challenge # 67! See the awesome colors below.
A little bit of a stretch for me reaching for that pink in my layout... but it's there! All the other colors I just love!
I've been waiting for something special to use this huge butterfly on. I think it works out quite well!
It's been a while since I made paper roses... but they are so much fun. Had to crack out my quilling tool, hum... quilling... maybe a future item in a post. :)
- Cardstock: white, melon mambo (pink), taken with teal, and swiss dot teal
- Me & My Big Idea: Copper Willow - Specialty paper pack
- DVWV The Mariposa Stack
- Various manufacturers flowers
- Zig Calligraphy pen: Chocolate
- American Craft Thickers: Daiquiri white foam
- Martha Stewart Butterfly punches
- Recollections Boutique Fleur Butterfly Embellishments
- Recollections Rhinestones