This weekend I decided to take on three different challenges from three different blog sites!
1st: American Crafts MiniMarks Week Challenge. I actually used 3 different MiniMarks and actually several other American Crafts products!
2nd: Creative Scrappers blog Sketch # 86 Challenge. This was a fun sketch to work with. I was even able to work in the paint splatter at the top right of the layout.
3rd: Challenge Seven from the Lets Get Shabby blog, with some Summer Influence. The paper creation needs to be inspired by this image:
I decided to use the color combos on the image and also took a little inspiration from the summer feel.
- My Minds Eye, Breaking Free Collection
- October Afternoon, Night Light: Charles
- Bo-Bunny Press, Summer Cottage Flourish
- Drk-brown cardstock
- White cardstock
- American Crafts, Thickers, Chit Chat, Puffy, white
- American Crafts, MiniMarks - Summer (promotional book)
- American Crafts, MiniMarks - Calendar Kit, Ned Jr - Black
- American Crafts, MiniMarks - Ned Jr - Black
- American Crafts, Holiday House - Chipboard Summer
- Tattered Angles Glimmer Mist - Pearl
- Lt-green acrylic paint
- Zig Calligraphy Pen - Chocolate