I decided to take on a Design Dollies Triple Threat Challenge - so, this means I used three of the Design Dollies three different challenge and combined them all into one layout -- whew!
This weeks challenges included:
- Sketchiness Sketch - okay I think I got this one down!
- Color Challenge - FUSCHIA AND PALE YELLOW! - I think i did pretty good!! Yeah, even thought I think fuschia is a little too close to pink for Rebeca ;) .
- Your most wintry project yet! - Well, I think I might be able to queeze by with this one -- the layout is about my "winter eyes" and also has small fuschia snowflakes on it. I'll totally understand if I miss out on this third piece however.
- Memory Box Flirt Collection, Buttons
- DCWV Taj Mahal Stack
- My Minds Eye, Breaking Free Collection
- Lt-yellow cardstock
- Drk-blue cardstock
- Fuschia cardstock
- Snowflake brads and eyelets from the Eyelet Outlet
- Various flowers
- 24 gauge gold wire
- Queen & Co Felt Fusion
- Sm Fuschia ribbon
- Zig Calligraphy Pen - black
- American Crafts - Puffy Rainboots - Daisy