Friday, December 31, 2010

Top 10 Layouts of 2010

I completely lifted this idea from another blog site... but I think it is just a grand project.
I've picked my top 10 layouts made in 2010! Whew... that was a lot of layouts to sort through... haha.

In no particular order.....

I'm one of the few people in my crop group that does layout that are non-family photos... I just love this layout, the colors, the image and all the embellishments were just perfect!


This layout uses circles in a great way. And I always love my butterflies!


The colors on this were inspired by a color challenge but ended up being so wonderful for this shot of me and my hubby!


This layout is just fun... and I've used this trick with hidden journaling (behind the large pic of the monkey) several times. I always love the results.


This layout was just a ton of fun to use up many scraps - each circle was from a scrap!


This was a odd layout at first for me, but it really grew on me. I love how I was able to use some odd embellishment combos that really seemed to work together.


This simple layout is just really pleasing to the eye. I got to use up some great papers and old travel embellishments to document this thought & moment.

Sneak Attack
Little Yellow Bicycle and BoBunny always inspires some great layouts with their awesome paper!


Put orange on it and it is likely to be at the top of one of my lists... plus I just love the image of Poof too!

Likely because it is recent... but I love the colors used on this.

Hope you enjoyed!

P.S. take a look back and try to find the layouts without butterflies! I sneak them in there all the time. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment