Monday, February 15, 2010

Cannot Cage Explorers

I still have many photos from my India 2008 trip that I've been working through slowly. This was a great shot of my travel buddies as we hiked to a temple.
Products:
  • Drk brown cardstock
  • Basic Grey, Milk Chocolate chip chipboard micro-chip stockers
  • American Crafts Thickers, Delight Fabric White
  • Making Memories, Clear Creations - Travel
  • Sticko, Jolee's Boutique Destination - India
  • Tan lace ribbon
  • Lt yellow rickrack
  • Sm black rickrack
  • Staples
  • Signo White pen
  • JoAnn Craft Essentials Vacation Acrylic Words
  • Rhinestones - Orange
  • My Mind's Eye - Bohemia Acrylic Borders
  • GCD Studios, Melody Ross Designer Collections - Transparency Designs - Artsy Urban
  • K&Company, Tim Coffey, Designer Paper, TC Bloomwood
  • DVWV The Mariposa Stack
  • Heidi Swapp World Traveler Glossy Extras dye-cut
  • Unknown manufacturer - orange travel quoted tag

No comments:

Post a Comment