I was feeling like all my layouts lately were really linear... so here are some circles for a change! This is a really basic layout with detail that makes it pop! I just love how I got to use a tone of my scraps to make the various circles (I love my 1 1/4" circle punch!). The trick here is to use a lot of variety in colors. I also like to add in textures like the Swiss Dot, Velvet, and crimping.
Here is some detail of both the flower cluster and my faux stitching created with just a EK Success Cutter Bee Bug and a pen.
More texture was added by crimping the main title (cut with the Provo Craft Cricut - Road Sign cartridge) and popped up with foam to keep the dimension as well.
- Cardstock: lgt brown, drk brown, green, white, and drk green
- Swiss Dot: blue and lgt blue
- Various print papers (7Gypsies paper - Gypsy paper market: Moe; October Afternoon, Night Light: Louie & Night Light: Charles ; DCWV The Glitter Cardstock Stack; DCWV The Mariposa Stack; Dream Street Papers LLC, Rue - All Dolled Up; American Crafts Paper; BoBunny, Shabby Princess: Anna Sophia Bold Floral; Wild Asparagus : Mother;
- Doodle Bug Designs, Inc., Crushed Velvet Cardstock
- EK Success 1 1/4" circle punch
- EK Success Cutter Bee Bug
- Provo Craft Cricut - Road Sign cartridge
- Various manufacture flowers
- Red jewel brad
- Green glitter brad
- Prima Flower - Rose
- Zig Calligraphy Pen - black
- American Crafts Thickers Patchwork: fabric black