Saturday, April 24, 2010

Hearts from Tear Drops?


I love it when I can repurpose something I've used once and have "left over" of. These two layouts use "tear drop" gems to make hearts! I know... aren't they so cute! I also just like the layouts but I really like that I got to use these products again. :D
Products:
  • Cardstock: brown and drk green
  • Swiss Dot: white
  • BoBunny Shabby Princess, Anna Sophia Worn Dots
  • Ribbon: med blue and sm green
  • Prima Roses
  • Various Manufacturer flowers: brown, creem, and blue
  • Basic Grey Micro Chip Stickers - White Chocolate Chip
  • Glitter brads: Green
  • K&Company Tim Coffey Die-Cut Cardstock and Acetate
  • ColorBok, Specially Journaling Stickers
  • ColorBok, Woodhaven Epoxy Stickers
  • MakingMemories Chipboard Clocks
  • Zig Calligraphy Pen: Pure Black


Products:
  • Cardstock: blue and tan
  • Lace: brown and green
  • Ribbon: drk green
  • BoBunny: Mama Razzi - Stripe
  • Cloud9 Designs, Teardrop Rain Dots - Teardrop Sky
  • Unknown Manufacture flower: brown
  • ColorBok: Nocturne Metallic Accents
  • Zig Calligraphy Pen: Pure Black

No comments:

Post a Comment