I haven't done a challenge lately and missed the... well... challenge of it. One of the best things about challenges is that it makes me think more about my layout and techniques.
I decided to do a combined challenges ... two rolled into one final project.
The Design Dollies are always a great inspiration for beautiful projects. I took on their Color Challenge for April.Dark Green, Yellow, and Rusty Orange
Also, I decided to use a sketch from the Sketch Challenge Blog their latest sketch to work with was just wonderful!
- Cardstock, yellow
- 7Gypsies paper - Gypsy paper market: Moe
- October Afternoon, Night Light: Louie
- Dream Street Papers LLC, Remember the Moment: Christian
- Basic Grey Doilies
- Zig Calligraphy Pen - Coffee
- K&Company - K-Ology Hannah Stitched Beaded Brad
- Various Manufacture flowers, yellow, green, and rusty orange
- S.E.I. Coaster Tags Madera Island
- American Crafts Thickers, Honey Puffy Green
- Two small copper brads
- Technique Tuesday, butterfly acrylic stamps
- Cats Eye ink, white
- Transparency sheet