I recently created a really fun layout that I needed to scraplift from myself! Here is the result.
It didn't turn out as nice as the original, but still pretty nice.
This butterfly is gorgeous, I got several of them at a garage sale and have no idea of the manufacturer, if anyone knows feel free to leave a comment.
And my scrap buggies ask it too... what is with all the clocks on my layouts... The answer: Honestly, I just like them... why do I put flowers on layouts about cats?!? HAHA...
- Cardstock: white, brick red, and black
- K&Company Tim Coffey Designer Paper Pad
- Various manufacturers flowers (including some Prima roses, American Crafts, etc)
- Tim Holtz, Ranger: Liquid Pearls - Gold Pearl
- Tim Holtz Metal Accents - clock and coin
- Basic Gray Boxer Collection - Chipboard sticker/boarders
- Med black ribbon & med white lace
- Brads of various colors
- Unknown manufacturer decretive packing tape
- American Crafts Thickers: Fantastic Foam White
- Unknown manufacturer metal butterfly
- Zig Calligraphy pen: black