Friday, December 31, 2010

Poof - a copy


I recently created a really fun layout that I needed to scraplift from myself! Here is the result.
It didn't turn out as nice as the original, but still pretty nice.

Detail shots:
This butterfly is gorgeous, I got several of them at a garage sale and have no idea of the manufacturer, if anyone knows feel free to leave a comment.
If you cannot tell I sort of used the Ranger Liquid Pearls everywhere!

And my scrap buggies ask it too... what is with all the clocks on my layouts... The answer: Honestly, I just like them... why do I put flowers on layouts about cats?!? HAHA...
Products Used:
  • Cardstock: white, brick red, and black
  • K&Company Tim Coffey Designer Paper Pad
  • Various manufacturers flowers (including some Prima roses, American Crafts, etc)
  • Tim Holtz, Ranger: Liquid Pearls - Gold Pearl
  • Tim Holtz Metal Accents - clock and coin
  • Basic Gray Boxer Collection - Chipboard sticker/boarders
  • Med black ribbon & med white lace
  • Brads of various colors
  • Unknown manufacturer decretive packing tape
  • American Crafts Thickers: Fantastic Foam White
  • Unknown manufacturer metal butterfly
  • Zig Calligraphy pen: black

1 comment: