Friday, December 31, 2010

Unique

Oh! I love this layout! The capture of Ryu is super cute and I just love the paper and the color combo... I could go on and on!

Color combo is provided by a past challange #17 from ColourQ.


Detail Shots.
This butterfly is gorgeous, I got several of them at a garage sale and have no idea of the manufacturer, if anyone knows feel free to leave a comment.
Oh Prima Roses... my new fav! They do add a bit of dimension but I love them so much... how many more colors can I get!

And the collection of layered embellishments! After completing the page it was a little weighty but how pretty!
Products Used:
  • Cardstock: teal, white, black and brick red
  • 7Gypsies - Barcelona Paper: Catalonia
  • Ribbon: Sm pom-pom in black & brick red lace
  • Various manufactures flowers (including Prima roses)
  • Recollections Rhinestone stickers
  • Unknown manufacture - chipboard definition "unique," drk red flourishes, and metal butterfly
  • Various manufacture brads
  • Zig Calligraphy pen: black
  • American Craft felt peices
  • American Craft Thickers: Daiquiri black

No comments:

Post a Comment