I've really been into layering many items lately. This flower combo really popped and the added Stickles was the last little touch that helped bring it all together!
Ever have a picture that just had the wrong color on it... well this purple shirt was that for me... so... scrap-o-tunity! I covered most of the shirt with a flower. :)
And the title... I know very generic but I just wanted to say what it was without doing journalling. Only down side... I think my letters were slightly different colors of green *sigh* that is what I get for getting them from a discount store :,( Oh well, you can hardly tell right?
And always, Products Used:
- Cardstock: black, cream, and brick red
- Echo Park Paper: Mary Christmas - Christmas Carol
- Zva Creative self adhesive crystal
- American Craft Thickers - Playroom Felt lt green
- Zig Calligraphy pen: black
- Various manufactures flowers (including Prima Roses, etc)
- Crochet green flower
- ColorBok: Nectar - Epoxy Stickers Butterfly
- ColorBok: Woodhaven - Epoxy Stickers Leaves
- K&Company: Handmade - Adhesive Gems
- 7Gypsies Fabric Tape
- Ribbon - cream lace, drk red lace, and sm black pom-pom