Sunday, January 2, 2011

Christmas Day...

Just a fun layout where I finally got to use these beautiful red "dew drop like" butterflies!
Here are some detail shots.
I've really been into layering many items lately. This flower combo really popped and the added Stickles was the last little touch that helped bring it all together!
Ever have a picture that just had the wrong color on it... well this purple shirt was that for me... so... scrap-o-tunity! I covered most of the shirt with a flower. :)

And the title... I know very generic but I just wanted to say what it was without doing journalling. Only down side... I think my letters were slightly different colors of green *sigh* that is what I get for getting them from a discount store :,( Oh well, you can hardly tell right?

And always, Products Used:
  • Cardstock: black, cream, and brick red
  • Echo Park Paper: Mary Christmas - Christmas Carol
  • Zva Creative self adhesive crystal
  • American Craft Thickers - Playroom Felt lt green
  • Zig Calligraphy pen: black
  • Various manufactures flowers (including Prima Roses, etc)
  • Crochet green flower
  • ColorBok: Nectar - Epoxy Stickers Butterfly
  • ColorBok: Woodhaven - Epoxy Stickers Leaves
  • K&Company: Handmade - Adhesive Gems
  • 7Gypsies Fabric Tape
  • Ribbon - cream lace, drk red lace, and sm black pom-pom

1 comment: