This layout was inspired by the layout below by Zoa Barker who is a XOXO Lipstick Chicks Design Team member for their Challenge #9 This challenge is sponsored by Color Me Miki.
I just loved the square bling circle for the layout... in fact, circles definitely took on a whole new element on the layout I created!
Here is some detail of the title. The trick to cutting glitter cardstock on the Provo Craft Cricut is definitely to use multi cut.
- Cardstock: black and white
- Glitter Cardstock - Copper/Brown
- Sandylion Sticker Designs Paper: Kelly Panaccii - Full Circle
- Mark Richards: Crystal Stickers - Mosaic, Rust
- Making Memories Big Grommets: white
- Basic Grey Micro Chip Stickers - White Chocolate Chip
- Provo Craft: Cricut solutions cartridge Home Decor
- Zig Calligraphy Pen: black