I took on two challenges and combined them again! This time I was very excited about the color combo from the Colour Q #33 challenge!
And it seemed to just go great with the lovely inspiration from the Let's Get Shabby Challenge #11 with this beautiful quilt!
Here is a bit more detail of the layering I had going on with this page. I think the date and title on this page are my fave... of course after the pic of my brother-in-law.
- Cardstock: kiwi kiss green, soft suede brown, and white
- Little Yellow Bicycle - Generation Z: Yellow Grunge Dot
- DVWV Taj Mahal Stack (blue patterned paper)
- ColorBok Specialty Journal Stickers
- Basic Grey Chipboard Stickers - Delilah: white chocolate chip
- American Crafts Thickers: Cinnamon Foil
- Lace: soft suede brown
- Md velvet ribbon: lt yellow
- Sm satin ribbon: Bermuda bay blue
- Various manufacturer brads
- Fiskars boarder punch
- Zig Calligraphy Pen: Coffee