My sister-in-law says I can fit a butterfly into any layout... and well, I think she might be right!
I just love to add butterflies to any papercraft I do. haha
Nothing new here, this layout was a cute one I did of our cat Ryu - who if you cannot tell is playing with my camera strap and so I figured she was going to get her picture taken.
Ryu is Japanese for Dragon (okay I know she is just a kitten... but she is a tough little kitten) so I decided to keep with an Asian feel to the layout. Nothing does much better then a red, black and white layout.
- Cardstock: white and black
- K&Company: Tim Coffey Designer Paper
- Me & My Big Ideas: Specialty Cardstock - Coastal Culture
- DCWV: The Mariposa Stack
- Zig Calligraphy Pen: black
- Mark Richards: Metal Stickers
- Ceramic Heart Beads
- Creative Impressions Felt Butterflies
- Sanding block