I really like the color combo on this layout and how I was able to use up some fairly large embellishment items I've made/have.
Here is some detail of the upper left of the page - where I have a small handmade embellishment made from Shrinky - Dinks!! Yep, you read correctly. I punched a Martha Stewart butterfly out of black shrinky - dink material and a circle out of white shrinky - dink material. I shrunk both, then reheated the circle and "pressed" the butterfly onto it to adhere it. Of course, do remember that shrinky - dinks do shrink quite a bit... so although cute this embellishment isn't much larger then a USA currency dime.
Here is a little more detail on the lace ribbon flower and large chipboard butterfly.
- Cardstock: black and white
- Simply Luxe Designs: Simple Pinstripe - Lime
- Sandylion: Kelly Panacci - Dotsalot-green
- ColorBok: nocturne chipboard pieces
- Md ribbon: drk green
- Hand crochet flowers: lt green
- Bling jewel brads
- Bling: lt green
- Shrinky - Dinks: white and black
- Martha Stewart Butterfly punch
- EK Success Circle 1 1/2" punch
- Basic Grey: Origins cloth brad
- American Crafts Thickers: Patchwork - fabric black
- Velvet mini brads: lt green