Monday, May 31, 2010

Rebeca Stovall's Photos of Insects


This layout is a bit of mixed colors, photos, and for me - appeal level. I cannot decide if I like it or not.
I was trying to use a lovely college print I had of some photos of insects. The issue was that there were so many colors! So, I tried to go for a "all" color theme... but I'm not sure it worked out so well.
Also, see below for detail on the title:
I think I like it... but it just seems a little off. I kept thinking I spelled something wrong....

Oh wells, as always -

Products:
  • Basic Grey Designers Cardstock Pack
  • Cardstock: white and black
  • K&Company: Tim Coffey paper
  • Little Yellow Bicycle: Generationz - Orange Metallic Wings
  • Chipboard letters
  • White paint
  • Fiskars boarder punch
  • Zig Calligraphy pen: black
  • Med blue ribbon
  • Stapler
  • K.i. Memories: Softies - Bloom

No comments:

Post a Comment