From scraps of the recent layout I did, I created this 6"x6" card for the Mojo Monday 139 challenge. I just love the colors here and I always like a chance to use up scraps!
The "Treasure" is actually one of my first stamps I every purchased! I love this stamp and have used it multiple times - this time it is with embossing powder to really pop!
- Cardstock: white and black
- Basic Grey Papers: Marrakech: Palace Blue, Masala Bella and Chamomile; Pattern Paper: Ambrosia
- Zig Calligraphy Pen: black
- Various manufactures flowers: blue, white, and orange
- Prima Rose
- Embroidery floss: lt blue
- Stampendous Embossing Powder: PEARLustre Sapphire