Wednesday, May 19, 2010

A card for Mojo Monday

From scraps of the recent layout I did, I created this 6"x6" card for the Mojo Monday 139 challenge. I just love the colors here and I always like a chance to use up scraps!
The "Treasure" is actually one of my first stamps I every purchased! I love this stamp and have used it multiple times - this time it is with embossing powder to really pop!

Products:
  • Cardstock: white and black
  • Basic Grey Papers: Marrakech: Palace Blue, Masala Bella and Chamomile; Pattern Paper: Ambrosia
  • Zig Calligraphy Pen: black
  • Various manufactures flowers: blue, white, and orange
  • Prima Rose
  • Embroidery floss: lt blue
  • Stampendous Embossing Powder: PEARLustre Sapphire

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous color combination! I love the background dp and how you tied that flower into the whole color scheme of the card. Well done!

    ReplyDelete