This layout was inspired by the layout below by Kimmy Jaster who is a XOXO Lipstick Chicks Design Team member for their Challenge #9 This challenge is sponsored by Color Me Miki.
I just loved the layout and not only did I take inspiration from the "sketch" but also the flowers and butterflies!
Here is some detail of the flowers and title.
BTW, I rarely use substitute letters in my titles/journaling/etc. But today I made an exception... yes, that's right.... I used a 3 backwards for the E on this title! I really liked this font and I always run out of E's!!
- Cardstock: black and white
- Basic Grey Papers: Marrakech: Palace Blue and Masala Bella; Pattern Paper: Ambrosia
- Lace: white
- Zig Calligraphy Pen: black
- Various manufactures flowers: blue, white, orange,
- Prima Roses
- Bling flower brad
- American Crafts Thickers: Tinsel Foil Black
- KaiserCraft Basics Rhinestones: lt blue
- K&Company Tim Coffee Die-Cut Cardstock and Acetate
- KI Memories Softies: Bloom
- ColorBok Small Chipboard Letters