Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Teaching Scrapbooking Classes in Jan 2010

January 2010 will be a fun filled one for me! I have two scrapbooking classes that I'll be teaching at two different stores in the San Joaquin area.
Memories for the Making (MFTM), Lodi Ca is my first class in 2010 - and it's my first class at MFTM! Here is a sample of one of the layouts from this class -- I call it Thinking Outside the Box!

I'm very excited to teach there, and well, lets face it - scrap with all sorts of new people! Sharing in paper crafting is why I teach!

Toward the end of January 2010 I have another fun Mini Tag Book class at My Scrapbook Dreams (MSD), Stockton Ca. Here is the cover of this fun mini book. By just changing out the "party" in the title you can make all sorts of custom titles! Just think of all the title posibilities -- "it's baby time," "it's us time," "it's sports time," and what about "it's scrap time!"
This class is going to be a blast. I normally teach Scraplifting 101 with just 12x12 examples and I'm please to be showing this same concept in a Mini Book format.

No comments:

Post a Comment