Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Bright Colors


Wowza! Those are some bright colors! Well, for these bright cookies I thought I'd stick to paper that matched. :D
This layout is pretty simple. It just has six 2"x2" photos. Those above are just some random shots from making sugar cookies for christmas. I know, I know... you're likely wondering well where does it say that... or the year/date for that matter. It's okay, I didn't feel like putting this on the front via journaling or a title... so it is written on the back for all the years to come!
The yellow paper I've had forever and forget where I got it from, but it looks perfect and has a slight embossed dot pattern. Actually, that dot pattern came in handy several times while creating this layout. Since the layout is a grid pattern, I was able to easily line everything up but --- well -- following the dots!
This layout is a little off for me -- it's the Pink! I hardly ever use pink on anything... really, I think I can count the number of pages I've done with pink on one hand. I actually had to peck around to find a few embellishments that were pink -- most of my pink items I give away knowing they'll usually just gather dust in my scrap room. The pink glitter strip on this page is from a DCWV glitter cardstock packet I got recently. I hadn't had the chance yet to rip it apart and toss the pink to another crop buddy.
The letters are new to me too -- I got them on sale at a great buy for just $1! Yikes, I know... I got 4 packages! They are the American Crafts Cloth Thickers. I've always likes this font and I needed "e"s again so I had to crack open another package.

No comments:

Post a Comment