Monday, December 28, 2009

More Teal Glittery Letters


I really found I like the look of the Teal Glittery Letters I used on the Me Layout. Since they are so nice I decided to create another layout with them. I think that some people might be intimidated by mixing teal and bright orange ... but not me! Orange is my second favorite color to scrap with (green being the first). Also on the layout I played a bit with a doodled frame around the edge of the layout ... I saw this same technique on a layout in a store except it used half circles as the "notched" out part. I didn't have a circle punch of the right size and just knew that I'd mess up a hand cut attempt. So, instead I used a single spoke of my star punch. The points kind of look like more arrows ... and I just thought it added a little extra to the entire piece.

No comments:

Post a Comment