A lovely creation for the ColourQ Challenge # 68.
Some older brads from a "road trip theme" worked wonderful on this layout. Also, a little hand journaling around the layout creates a faux frame.
As always mixing fonts are a fav of mine... I love you American Crafts!!!
- Cardstock: So saffron, cherry cobbler, & white
- October Afternoon, Night Light: Louie
- Basic Grey Papers: Marrakech
- 7Gypsies Fabric Tape
- American Crafts Thickers: Lulaby Sunflower & Tinsel Red
- Various Brads
- Zig Calligraphy Pen: Chocolate
- Rickrack: lt yellow