As I just joined the design team at ColourQ I wanted to do a really fun layout for the Challenge # 67! See the awesome colors below.
A little bit of a stretch for me reaching for that pink in my layout... but it's there! All the other colors I just love!
I've been waiting for something special to use this huge butterfly on. I think it works out quite well!
It's been a while since I made paper roses... but they are so much fun. Had to crack out my quilling tool, hum... quilling... maybe a future item in a post. :)
- Cardstock: white, melon mambo (pink), taken with teal, and swiss dot teal
- Me & My Big Idea: Copper Willow - Specialty paper pack
- DVWV The Mariposa Stack
- Various manufacturers flowers
- Zig Calligraphy pen: Chocolate
- American Craft Thickers: Daiquiri white foam
- Martha Stewart Butterfly punches
- Recollections Boutique Fleur Butterfly Embellishments
- Recollections Rhinestones