Wednesday, January 12, 2011

ColourQ Challenge First DT Layout


As I just joined the design team at ColourQ I wanted to do a really fun layout for the Challenge # 67! See the awesome colors below.

A little bit of a stretch for me reaching for that pink in my layout... but it's there! All the other colors I just love!
Detail shots:
I've been waiting for something special to use this huge butterfly on. I think it works out quite well!
It's been a while since I made paper roses... but they are so much fun. Had to crack out my quilling tool, hum... quilling... maybe a future item in a post. :)


Products Used:
  • Cardstock: white, melon mambo (pink), taken with teal, and swiss dot teal
  • Me & My Big Idea: Copper Willow - Specialty paper pack
  • DVWV The Mariposa Stack
  • Various manufacturers flowers
  • Zig Calligraphy pen: Chocolate
  • American Craft Thickers: Daiquiri white foam
  • Martha Stewart Butterfly punches
  • Recollections Boutique Fleur Butterfly Embellishments
  • Recollections Rhinestones

No comments:

Post a Comment