Saturday, January 8, 2011

Abstract - Scrap getaway

Randomly on Flickr I saw some lovely layouts that a few scrappers were copying. And well, I was inspired! I've been wanting to scrap my scrapbook space pics for a while and this seemed like the perfect time.
Some serious distressing of the paper happened here! From wetting the paper, crinkling it, sanding, tearing, and finally inking and "coffee-cup" stains with alcohol ink. Take that Paper!!
Here are some detail shots... because this layout is all about the details!
Handmade embellishments... Yeah! This fabric flower has an added dimension with the outer layer frayed.
With my scrap room comes butterflies! I have some new butterflies that I got to use on this page. The 3D plastic butterflies are just some simple stickers that I altered.
I wanted to add just a little something up in the corner of the layout... these phrase stickers were perfect.
And who doesn't want a little bling on the page... American Craft Glitter font to the job!

Products used:
  • Cardstock: tan
  • G.C.D. Studios: Paris Nights Collection Pack
  • Recollections Pop-Up Stickers
  • EK Success Dimensional Stickers - Multi Color Butterfly Repeat
  • K&Company Handmade Adhesive Gems
  • Creative Imaginations: Narratives by Karen Russell
  • Prima Marketing: Pebbles
  • American Crafts Thickers: Lax Glitter Stickers Powder
  • Basic Grey: Porcelain Chipboard Stickers
  • Unknown Manufacturer Folwers
  • Zig Calligraphy Pen: chocolate
  • StayzOn: Timber Brown

No comments:

Post a Comment