Sunday, January 2, 2011

Watermelon Carving?

I love my winter break ... I finally got around to scrapping some of the halloween photos.
Here are some detail shots.
Yeah mixing fonts! I love to do this to bring a little more to the page.

And of course I cannot do a layout without a butterfly... although it was a bit of a challenge to get this little guy in. I decided that butterflies like to sit on pumpkins right?!? HAHA

Products Used:
  • Cardstock: green and black
  • Me & My Big Idea: Copper Willow - Specialty paper pack
  • Zig Calligraphy pen: black
  • Unknown manufacturer flower
  • American Crafts Thickers: Bones orange
  • Basic Grey chipboard stickers - Delilah white chocolate chip
  • Crystal Stickers: Mosaic lt green 5mm
  • Recollections Adhesive Rhinestones: Brown
  • Unknown manufacturer 3D butterfly

No comments:

Post a Comment