Sunday, February 28, 2010

Teaching Scrapbooking Classes in March 2010

March 2010 will be a fun filled one for me! I again have two scrapbooking classes that I'll be teaching at two different stores in the San Joaquin area.
Memories for the Making (MFTM), Lodi Ca is a great store where I'm going a little dimensional with the next class! Here is a sample of two of the layouts from this class -- I call the class Shabby Chic with Scraps!


I'm very excited to teach this class because Shabby Chic is a new area for so many people! I really think that everyone will love the fact that they are going to be learning techniques they can use on all kinds of future pages!

My Scraplifting 101 class at My Scrapbook Dreams (MSD), Stockton Ca is going to have some fun layouts for the month of March. Here is a sample of one of the pages that will be part of the class!
This class is going to be another great class filled with tips and fun! And not to mention of course the attendees leave with the pages they created!

No comments:

Post a Comment