I've taken on three different challenges this evening!
In no particular order....
The layout design was based on this sketch. Not bad if I have to say so myself! :)
They put a challenge out to use a love note. This note (sorry about the handwriting) was from my hubby. I'd had it in a box just waiting to be scrapped! Thanks Lets Get Shabby for the inspiration!
- And finally, you're likely wondering about these colors. They are compliments of the gang at Design Dollies Color Challenge LAVENDER, GREY and WHITE/IVORY.
- White, grey, and lavender cardstock
- DCWV Once Upon a Time - Unicorn Flight
- DCWV The Glitter Cardstock Stack
- American Crafts Thickers, Giggle Foam white
- Drk grey lace ribbon
- Martha Stewart Butterfly punches
- EK Success 1 1/2" circle punch
- Provo Craft Paper Palette handmade paper
- Drk pearls
- Jewelers pin
- Signo white pen