Monday, February 15, 2010

Butterflies, butterflies, and more butterflies


I think I'm obsessed with getting as many butterflies on my pages as possible! I just got some new punches - I put out for these Martha Stewart beauties! I just love how the butterflies look like they are flying across/up the page!

Products:
  • Lt. blue cardstock
  • Little Yellow Bicycle, Nita Bella Collection, Dark Blue Medallion
  • Blue lace ribbon
  • Lt. blue sm ribbon
  • Colorbok chipboard piece
  • Martha Stewart Butterfly punches
  • American Crafts Thickers, Black Tie Velvet - Lt blue
  • Zig Calligraphy Pen - Navy
  • Various blue brads
  • Various shades/patterns of blue paper/cardstock
  • Various word stickers - shades of blue
  • Tim Holtz Distressed Stickles - Broken China
  • Blue Rhinestones

No comments:

Post a Comment