I decided to use up a short Acrylic book I've had for a while. I kept it pretty basic with just four main pages and very easy layouts for each page. And, since I had tons of leftover Martha Stewart butterflies... well, they came back for this project.
- Black, red, orange, blue, and white cardstock
- Various brads - black, white, velvet, orange, etc.
- Martha Stewart butterfly punches
- Various size ribbon - lt green, teal, black, white, lace, sheer, red, and orange.
- DVWV Mulberry Mat Stack - Neutral and Classic
- American Crafts Thickers, Lullaby Foam Charcoal
- Basic Grey, Dark Chocolate chip chipboard micro-chip stockers
- Basic Grey, White Chocolate chip chipboard micro-chip stockers
- Making Memories Felt alpha - Red
- Making Memories Felt alpha - Green
- American Crafts Thickers, Delight Fabric White
- Zig Calligraphy Pen - Navy
- 3 Binder rings - 1"
- 8"x8" Acrylic Book