I was inspired by spring today! It has sprung here in Stockton, CA. A nice walk was all it took for me to start thinking seriously green.
- Drk green, brt green, and lt green cardstock
- Bazill Swiss Dot cardstock - white
- Various green patterned papers from My Mind's Eye, Me & My Big Ideas, DCWV, and BoBunny.
- ColorBok chipboard pieces
- Basic Grey Micro Chip Stickers - White Chocolate Chip
- K&Company Jim Coffey Designer Paper
- 28 gauge green wire
- Zig Calligraphy pen - black
And I made a cute little card from a small twig collected on my walk.
- Drk green, lt green, brt green, green, and white cardstock
- Various green patterned papers from My Mind's Eye, Me & My Big Ideas, DCWV, and BoBunny
- Green ribbon
- Zig Calligraphy pen - chocolate
- Sm maple leaf punch