Friday, April 23, 2010

Snow Hunting!

I really like how this layout turned out. I started with a wonderful sketch from Becky Fleck's Page Maps Blog Challenge.

Then I added the fun images I captured of a snow hunting trip I took in January this year to Big Tree's National Forest, a little bit of my favorite colors (green and brown) and BAM! A great layout is born!!
Here is a little detail of the lovely flowers/collection:


Products:
  • Cardstock: green and coffee
  • Swiss Dot: white
  • Dream Street Papers LLC, Remember the Moments - Christian
  • October Afternoon, Night Light - Louie
  • American Crafts Thickers: Salutations, Fabric - brown
  • American Crafts Thickers: Giggles, Foam - white
  • Basic Grey, Origins Collection - Fabric Brad
  • Lace: green, white, and brown
  • Ribbon: medium satin cream
  • Verious manufacturer, flowers: Brown
  • Clear Stamps, Smooch
  • Prima, Canvas Screenprints
  • KI Memories, Softies - Bloom
  • Velvet brads: green and brown
  • G.C.D. Studios, MeLODY RoSS, Designer Collection: Artsy Urban Transparency Shapes
  • Zig Calligraphy Pen: brown

No comments:

Post a Comment