A fun layout with some new captures I have of my niece, Morgan. I scraplifted (scrapstole) the lovely layout "wishing" by July Gaceta on XOXO Girls Challenge Blog.
I really like how my ribbon "flower" turned out. If you haven't made these before they are very cute, and easy! You just need a strip of ribbon (in this case I used about 4") and you sew one side with a running stitch. Leaving a few inches of thread at each end to "pull" together. When the thread is pulled tighter the ribbon starts to form a circle. You just tie it and cover the center of the flower with a brad/button/another flower/etc.
Additionally, the larger white "butterfly" is made from two flourish stickers - I fudged the butterfly by adding the 3 white velvet brads and the antennae from wire. :)
- Cardstock - white
- Bazzel Dotted Swiss - lt green
- Reminisce Unwritten, Colorful
- Recollections Rhinestone Stickers - brown flourish
- Me & My Big Ideas, Elegant Flourishes Puffy - white
- Magic Mesh - lt green
- Martha Stewart Butterfly punch
- 4 velvet brads - white
- 26 gauge wire - teal
- Embroidery floss - drk brown
- Imaginisce Wild Flowers - White Elephant
- ClearSnap Smooch - green
- American Crafts Giggles Foam Thickers - white