Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Authentic University Of the Pacific Brand Card


I love this card! I created from mostly "recycled" paper products from another invitation that I received.

The main element on the front is a 5 layered butterfly (I know - I really like butterflies!).
This fabric tag from Little Yellow Bicycle was just the right colors and texture to add to the card. I covered the center that used to say "Authentic BOY Brand" so that is now says "Authentic University Of the Pacific Brand." It will be perfect to give to my fellow Pacificans!

Products:
  • Cardstock - black
  • Little Yellow Bicycle, Zack's Life, Fabric Tags
  • Martha Stewart Butterfly punches
  • Bling brad - lt orange
  • Recycled papers from University Of the Pacific invitation (yep the entire rest of the card!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment