Sunday, May 16, 2010

Ryu

My sister-in-law says I can fit a butterfly into any layout... and well, I think she might be right!
I just love to add butterflies to any papercraft I do. haha
Nothing new here, this layout was a cute one I did of our cat Ryu - who if you cannot tell is playing with my camera strap and so I figured she was going to get her picture taken.
Here is some detail of the title and the ceramic "hearts" that I added to the page.

Ryu is Japanese for Dragon (okay I know she is just a kitten... but she is a tough little kitten) so I decided to keep with an Asian feel to the layout. Nothing does much better then a red, black and white layout.

Products:
  • Cardstock: white and black
  • K&Company: Tim Coffey Designer Paper
  • Me & My Big Ideas: Specialty Cardstock - Coastal Culture
  • DCWV: The Mariposa Stack
  • Zig Calligraphy Pen: black
  • Mark Richards: Metal Stickers
  • Ceramic Heart Beads
  • Creative Impressions Felt Butterflies
  • Sanding block

1 comment:

  1. Great colour combo here, and I love how you've used the ceramic beads - it just adds a whole new dimension and texture to it :-)

    ReplyDelete