I've been creating pages lately just to kind of catch up and not bog-down with different challenges. But I was really missing the ... well... challenges of challenges! HAHA So, I jumped on my blog and checked a few great sites that I new had really fun challenges.
It was fun trying to incorporate the Design Dollies color challenge which used navy blue, mint green and ivory.
And the sketch from Creative Scrappers Challenge 119 was awesome!
Here is a little more detail on the paint spatter, twine and title chipboard font at the top of the page.
I wanted to keep this page pretty masculine. But at the same time have a really great look. I like the repeating circle patterns on the page - on the background patterned paper, the circle mask used for the splatter and lastly the popped-up "favorite" piece.
- Cardstock - navy blue and mint green
- Basic Grey: Basics collection
- Raw small twine
- Kaiser Craft blue paint
- Zig calligraphy pen - pure black
- Basic Grey chipboard stickers - Delilah dark chocolate chip
- Basic Grey chipboard stickers - Delilah white chocolate chip
- Little Yellow Bicycle - Zach's Life: Fabric Boarders
- Wild Asparagus circle tag